10.11.10

Tea With Lagerfeld

Charlotte: We have a tea bag situation.
Samantha: Oh honey, I totally understand. Just breathe through your nose 
- Sex and the City

 

How many out there can honestly say that they have had the Kaiser take a bath in their cup of tea? This is a really cool idea by a German company called Donkey Creative Lab. I thought I would mention it because I find these guys to have great sense of humor and imagination. Of course, here at pregnantwhales we also support any company that uses an animal as part of their brand name.

These tea bags come in a pack of 5 and star all kinds of different personalities from German chancellor Angela Merkel to Elvis Presley. At 8 euros per pack, they don’t come cheap (although one bag is supposed to be good enough to be used 8-10 times), but could work great at a tea party or something. Donkey products has a lot of other fun products, so if anyone is interested in a notebook with the words “Wives I Had and Liked” on the cover (at least now I know what to get Alex when he decides to get married), here is their website. Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment